SCHOOL RECOGNITION & REPORTING
- Our authorizer, Audubon Center of the Northwoods in 2014 granted LJA a five-year charter renewal based on our strong six year history and a full year of review and evaluation.
- Laura Jeffrey Academy received the 2017 MN Department of Education Finance Award. The Award recognizes public schools that meet the statutory deadlines for submission of audited fiscal financial data and reporting criteria, and have met select indicators of fiscal health and accuracy in financial reporting. LJA received the Finance Award in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. 2017 School Finance Award Recipients are based on FY 2016 Financial Reporting.
- For a comprehensive look at our school in an easy to read format, visit Minnesota Department of Education's report card on Laura Jeffrey Academy.
- Laura Jeffrey Academy's 2015-16 Annual Report
- 2014-15 World's Best Workforce Annual Report
- Laura Jeffrey Academy's 2016-2017 Finance budget publication.
- MDE MMR report card: http://rc.education.state.mn.us/
- Special Education TSES Manual